Thursday, January 10, 2013

Encouragement

Yesterday was a very trying day for all of us. We were discouraged and fighting to stay motivated. However, in the midst of the storm, God sent people to encourage us, even though they did not know where we were emotionally. My brother-in-law, who is half-way around the world, saw me on facebook and started a conversation. He is serving this country, putting himself in harm's way, separated from his family. Yet, even in his circumstances, he spoke words of incredible encouragement, for which I am both humbled and extremely grateful. God gave him the words to say that spoke to us in the midst of our current situation and meant more than he could imagine.
In addition to that encouraging conversation, a friend of mine texted me and asked, "Have you heard the song, 'Kings and Queens?'" He went on to say that it was about children in Haiti. Well, that certainly piqued my interest, so I looked it up and watched the video. After bawling my eyes out, I sat amazed at how much God cares enough about where I am at to send people to encourage me...

Audio Adrenaline - Kings and Queens (Exclusive Music Video Premiere) from audio-adrenaline on GodTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment